So let’s talk about picture comments…

Posted
Now I have to admit that I have never noticed any verbal comments on my pictures… some of this may be down to my own inadequacies with seeing that it happened, some may be down to me not being interested and some may be to do with something else entirely. But to be perfectly honest I didn’t even know that anyone had ever responded to my pictures in that way (yes I for a notification for “likes” but not for any “reply”)… so is it just me? Or did anyone else. Or realise?
Posted
You’re not alone, most males don’t get replies but females do.
Posted
I’ve spoken to a lot of guys that have mentioned this so it’s definitely nothing personal to urself, it’s mostly that men just don’t get replies whereas the woman do. I myself find it odd but I suppose that’s how it is on this certain app.
Posted
Hmmm I’m not a premium member and therefore cannot comment on others’ photos. There are times when I have LOTS to say LOL but alas….
Posted
Unfortunately it's just how society is at this point in age. For the most part men go unnoticed because what we offer don't tend to rely solely on outward appearances. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a good gym bod but mostly to be blunt and probably stroke a few nerves but we lack the proper "equipment" to show for attention. And as my fellow above stated. Those of us that choose not to spend for "premium accounts" suffer slightly with limitations on who or what we can contribute. So I wouldn't take anything personal with it. Just keep doing you. 😁
Posted
Gentlemen, we are talking about women here. Women are not putting themselves out there like that, Dommes/switches, maybe, but not submissive women. It's personality driven, not personally driven. Do not read too far into it. Especially if you are getting action in your DMs. That right there tells you it's not personal but personality. Just my 2 cents
Posted
Ok… I think this has been misinterpreted… I am not bemoaning that I don’t have comments. I have two the I am aware of, and I genuinely only saw that recently, I had no idea I had any at all, and honestly paid no mind to it. My point was more… how much attention do you pay to them? Are you aware of if you have any and how much does it make any impact? Male and female. 1 or 1 million comments. Purely idle curiosity not any sort or agenda or commentary:
Posted
6 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:
Ok… I think this has been misinterpreted… I am not bemoaning that I don’t have comments. I have two the I am aware of, and I genuinely only saw that recently, I had no idea I had any at all, and honestly paid no mind to it. My point was more… how much attention do you pay to them? Are you aware of if you have any and how much does it make any impact? Male and female. 1 or 1 million comments. Purely idle curiosity not any sort or agenda or commentary:

I personally only pay attention if there is follow up action. Having been on social media a long time for my author work, I get plenty of fly bys in my comments, or on pictures. So when it happens here, I take it with a grain of salt unless it's someone talking to me. I *may* look at their profile, but I don't approach anyone. Even spanks were hard for me to return when I first began, and initiating messages? I don't. I may like photos but would only comment if I knew them, and/or we were friends.

Posted
1 hour ago, DeviantInside said:

In that case. I only pay attention if I'm attracted to them, location, and compatibility.

Posted
From where I see, you can’t make verbal comments on pictures unless you’re an upgraded member
Posted
Believe me when a new girl in the area pops on here it’s almost like a clock is set for the fight to see who gets to her first and the only person’s gonna get to her first is somebody that’s upgraded can comment on a shit
Posted

Just double checked mine and the comments there I do remember getting the notifications for, but I seem to remember it was a faff to click through

but yeah addressing some other bits in general

- yeah, I think you need some form of package to leave photo comments which men are more likely to have than women = fewer comments from women 

- men tend to leave comments for a number of reasons, from appreciation to flirting to inserting-their-fantasies - but usually it's some form of hitting-on 

- as a result, men don't comment to other men for *** they'll think they're hitting on them 

- women who do comment tend to comment for the same reasons above

- but men often interpret this as "she is interested" - which often makes women more reserved when they're simply showing appreciation

- that and, well, an awful lot of men's pictures in general are fairly average - not that I'm saying every picture a woman posts is a masterpiece, but see above about men hitting on them

- when someone comments on one of mine; I take a default position of they're just being friendly, and appreciate it 

Posted
It took me a while to realise that I could leave a comment on a picture and that there was comments in mines.

Wasn’t that straight forward learning to navigate the tools of this app, specifically without a paid membership.