Introduction & questions

Dominodomdomino

Dominodomdomino
Posted

Hi all,

Recently met a new partner 3-4 months ago and our play naturally went into the kinky/BDSM direction, which was new for both of us.

During our time we've had a lot of sessions which different positions, scenarios and toys.

I mainly wanted to share my approach, some sessions we've had, and other thoughts, with the intention of having the thoughts of the community here and perhaps some new ideas for scenes.

Dynamic:

• Dom (me), sub (her)
  • Subtle ddlg but not explicit

Sensory:

• Complete visual impairment with mask/hood that has only a mouth hole (80% of the time)
  • Noise cancelling head-phones with white noise playing (70% of the time)
  • Feathers, make-up brush, ice cube, very light stroking of skin
  • Ball gag / dildo gag

Structure: 

• Beginning: Primary objective here is to set the mood and obviously get her in the mood. I'll have her put her mask/hood on and then, with kissing, touching etc, get her in position (restraints, toy insertions, etc)
  • Middle: Building up in intensity with toy play, cock sucking, impact play (one, some or all). The pacing here starts light and grows in intensity, with some pauses of different length. The goal here is at least 2 orgasms, but I aim for 3+, the most we've managed is around 6-8.
  • End: Depending on the scene, the end is me fucking her quite aggressively, or if the middle has been a little intense, I'll normally get her comfortable, cuddle a little and then fuck her.
  • After-case: I make sure there's water available for after, and if I know it's going to be intense some sugar (juice, an orange etc), and of course cuddling, stroking her back etc. If it's particularly intense I'll have drawn her a bath during our session (she is not aware) during one of our pauses.

Toys (only 2-3 used each session):

• Double-ended vibrator (one end is for insertion, one for clit stimulation)
  • Plug-in vibrator
  • G-spot stimulator & clit blowing stimulator (single piece, insertable) with remote control
  • Lovense insertable
  • Anal hook
  • Penis extender (dildo/fleshlight)
  • Dildo gun
  • Butt plugs (3 sizes)

Restraints etc:

• Ball gag
  • Dildo gag
  • Collar with 2 nipple-clamp chains
  • Nipple clamps
  • Suction cup/tubes (used on both nipples and clit)
  • Rope
  • Bondage tape
  • Over-the-matress bed restraints
  • Cuffs

Scenes (all generally involved nipple clamps, butt plugs, and me fucking her at the end)

• Restrained with either cuffs or to bed restraints, trasing with feather and then using vibrators
  • Feet restrained to hands, behind back, teasing and vibrator
  • G-spot & clit stimulator inserted, ass fucking with dildo
  • Hands cuffed to top rail of standing waldrobe, vibrator taped to leg pressed against clit and Lovense inserted
  • "play-fighting" onto the bed, telling her to try and fight me off
  • Dildo fucking her pussy with vibrating dildo
  • Restrained in any position and leaving her with vibrators turned on for 30 minutes or so, we tried this once with me leaving the house but neither felt safe about it after so I'm always in the house now

The scenes may feel a little similar but they certainly feel diverse for us.

Posted
Wow!.....I mean......all that in 1 night??
I de die .........😄

Posted
i've had some of my subs over for five hours at one time... really good list you got in there keep up the good work!!
Dominodomdomino
Posted

To be clear the lists are not all things I use in a single scene! Not sure if you guys thought that, I generally try to keep things “tight” in terms of toys used etc. 

Any thoughts from the guys or ladies on what else could be enjoyable? Scenarios etc? 

I’m currently planning on setting something up in the attic where I can hang my sub from the roof beams 

Posted

Wow, I need a spreadsheet for that!