Ass licking

30****

Posted
I want to start a debate about ass licking.

This is something I especially like to do with my girlfriend, but what's really important here is:

Men, am I alone in this fight or is someone else on my side? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Women: do you really like this? Or if we don't do it, nothing happens?

Thank you for your time and I hope you're honest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
RedWitch1692
Posted
Totally in to it if my partner is.
Posted
I love eating female ass . Absolutely.
Posted
I love my ass eaten and like the tip of a tounge teased inside. I also love eating male and female ass, I prefer female because they tend to be less hairy. For me I don't like a really hairy ass to eat
Posted
My wife loves receiving it but won't ever ask for it and I love giving it. She wants nothing to do with giving lol nor do I was any to receive from her but I'll receive from someone else
Posted
Better when she eats your ass while you eat hers... tongue deep in there...
Posted
Just now, Lost-Girl said:
I love my ass eaten and like the tip of a tounge teased inside. I also love eating male and female ass, I prefer female because they tend to be less hairy. For me I don't like a really hairy ass to eat

Wonderful mmm

Posted
I love eating male or female ass and teasing inside a little bit with the tip of my tongue
Posted

I love it, but if your woman thinks it's gross she may be grossed out when you kiss her so that may not be worth giving up...I had a partner that wouldn't let me suck her toes because she felt it was gross and then she'd be thinking about where my mouth was when we were kissing. So in the end I would rather not give up being able to kiss my partner even though I find ass licking extremely hot.ย  So in the end, like everything with kink, you have to communicate and work within the bounds of both yourself and your partner.

Posted
I mean, itโ€™s a kink/fetish so of course itโ€™ll be a specific group/person that is into it that likes it. That being said, I like giving it and receiving it. I think I like it more so because itโ€™s more of a taboo and the more of a taboo something is, the MORE I want it lol.
Posted
Bro I eat the fuck out of some booty hole, I have been told by multiple partners they like it but who knows. I love it.
Posted
It's mentally hard for me to enjoy even though when I had it physically it felt good. The being okay with it mentally is hard
Posted
That being said I don't like mine licked touched it even looked at idk why I just don't. My father said son it'll change your life boy like you fucked for the first time. I said Dad I feel bad for the lady eating your ass.
Posted
1 hour ago, Phanie6 said:
It's mentally hard for me to enjoy even though when I had it physically it felt good. The being okay with it mentally is hard

Can u write me?

Posted
Well I have found that you have to have a technique to give her the most Pleasure and when to use it properly to receive a shower from below that rains down from ABOVE!ยก! For Me thats what it all comes down to: Her Ultimate Pleasure
Posted
The first time I realized how much I liked this I ended up with a spranged frenulum. My girlfriend looked at me a bit quizzically when I came out from underneath her. I guess I had been there for a good while.
AverageDickJames
Posted

Love giving and receiving it ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ I can stay down there as long as a girl lets me โ€ฆ. No joke. ๐Ÿซข

recently started experimenting and finding out I like receiving and toys and such . Took me until about two years ago, so 28โ€™years to find the rite girl to be comfortable enough with to let do these things though . Wish I would have tried earlier on

Posted
It's a pleasure I like giving, if you have never had your ass licked you really need to try it girls.
Posted
I enjoy giving and of course receiving, there are so many nerve endings right there. For me when having it done itโ€™s truly the enthusiasm of my partner, if they get into pleasing then itโ€™s a bigger turn on
Posted
So as a lover of oral I love giving it, feels amazing I take lots of pleasure doing it, and ass I'm partial to it. Altho in this whole lot what matters is the partner if they don't enjoy it what's the point.
Posted
As a pleasure giver in chastity in two cuckold relationships I have eaten a lot of pussy ass and cock
Posted
I live to tongue punch the fartbox. I've literally said that for about a decade now, and it's basically true. I love recieving too but not as much as giving!
Posted
Your not alone I live eating ass when I go down to eat pussy you canโ€™t leave a hole behind lick it all lol shit I be hard asf when eating ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ