Ass licking

30****

Posted
I love it. I want to lick your ass all over.
Posted
My husband and I love licking each other's asses. It's kinky and feels good đź‘Ť
Posted
My girlfriend and I love licking on each other also we like licking others also
MyNameDoesntFi
Posted
Never licked and ass and never had mine licked... Not into it and never met anyone who was 🤷
Posted
Most chicks I meet never had it done and aren't into it till I eat there ass then they crave it, it's like eating pussy your good at it or your not.
You can access the a spot much easier from the anus so if you stroke the g spot or pop a vibe in there pussy while eating ass(if you know what your doing ) you can give them a combined a and g spot orgasm.
You can also achieve this by fucking the ass and it's more likely to stimulate the a spot unless you know just the right spot to flick with your tongue.
Keep in mind if the recipient isn't comfortable having a cock or tongue in there ass they probably won't cum.
Posted
I prefer receiving.
Posted
I think I figured out why felons call it tossing the salad. You see it, it looks like ass, you smell it, it smells like ass, you taste it, it tastes like salad. I asked her if she wanted her salad tossed, she said she ain't into crouhhtons.!?
Starving
Posted

My wife is crazy about it and loves me to. She craves it and so do I. We eat each other’s ass like it’s a dessert! Our tongues go in as deep as possible. It’s so tasty! We are very clean down there but even if it wasn’t we would still enjoy it! 

• 2 weeks later...