Suspense…

ne****

Posted
Do women predominantly hate suspense, edging, orgasm withholding.
I Need POV Opinions.
Does it frustrate you when you close and your partner stops or does it drive you wild with lust and actually enhances the experience??
Posted
When it’s understood and consensual, fine, I’m sure it’s fun for folks. I prefer my edging in other ways, and enjoy a lengthy lead-up, with ebbing and flowing. Orgasm denial is separate to this IMO, at least for me and what I want. As a Person who rarely orgasms with/by a counterpart, when I AM close, ‘pulling that rug from under me’ would and has only served to enrage. 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s all fun and games until and except when it’s not…
Posted
There is no such thing as "women predominantly" - they're all individuals with different likes/dislikes just as men are and as such will have different views on being edged from "love it" to "hate it" and more in between!!
Posted
No I don't dislike it personally
I will say that cum control / edging doesn't apply to me because I'm not a men, it's not the same
I don't even realize sometimes if I've had an orgasme or if I were just on the edge of having one
Posted
Interesting very interesting. Edging and suspense gone wrong ever been close then they stop and BOOM it doesn’t come back and now you can’t orgasm or cum at all
Posted
Women all work from the same hive mind. If one of us enjoys something, we all start enjoying the same thing because that hive mind tells us all to.
Once you figure out what it is, one of us enjoys you've won yourself the golden 🔑 to all women.
Posted
55 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Women all work from the same hive mind. If one of us enjoys something, we all start enjoying the same thing because that hive mind tells us all to.
Once you figure out what it is, one of us enjoys you've won yourself the golden 🔑 to all women.

Incase it’s not clear to a male reader - this is irony

Posted
It’s her opinion. This is a friendly environment with like minded people and common interest. Safe place. Ok ?
Posted
I just asked a friend, she says "women don't need edging, that's just called 'having sex with a man'"
Posted
23 minutes ago, ***fullyGentle said:
I just asked a friend, she says "women don't need edging, that's just called 'having sex with a man'"

😂 idk what she meant by that but it sounds sarcastic lol

Posted
6 minutes ago, Dory5612 said:
I don’t mind it as long as it’s discussed before hand. Tbh it takes forever for me to orgasam anyway so 😅😅😅

Do you think it’s because you masturbate too often or because you don’t masturbate at all 🤔

Posted
1 minute ago, new-york878145 said:

😂 idk what she meant by that but it sounds sarcastic lol

yes it entirely was sarcastic.

The inference was that men dont need to edge because they cant get her to orgasm most times

Posted
I just think men in general are selfish and don’t appreciate women. I like disrespectful sex but I still appreciate a woman and her body by taking my time. Building suspense and thoroughly seducing her mind, body & soul.
It’s just better that way.
Posted
4 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🏆🏆👏

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, new-york878145 said:

It’s her opinion. This is a friendly environment with like minded people and common interest. Safe place. Ok ?

She doesn't *actually* believe that, no woman does, because it's a ridiculous thought that women are going to have the same feelings about edging/orgasm denial. 

Some of us have been around long enough that we know CK's sense of humor. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
1 hour ago, new-york878145 said:

Do you think it’s because you masturbate too often or because you don’t masturbate at all 🤔

That's just how it works for some women (and not just women) it's doesn't necessarily have anything at all due to masturbation. 

Posted
1 hour ago, new-york878145 said:
I just think men in general are selfish and don’t appreciate women. I like disrespectful sex but I still appreciate a woman and her body by taking my time. Building suspense and thoroughly seducing her mind, body & soul.
It’s just better that way.

I cant love this enough!

Posted
I think anytime anyone goes to use broad brush strokes in the kink community you run the very real risk of creating prejudice and judgement.

If two consenting adults enjoy something and nobody is doing anything illegal. Carry on - someone somewhere will like it
Posted
3 minutes ago, HampshireJ said:
I think anytime anyone goes to use broad brush strokes in the kink community you run the very real risk of creating prejudice and judgement.

If two consenting adults enjoy something and nobody is doing anything illegal. Carry on - someone somewhere will like it

🙏 👏 👏 🎤

Posted
2 hours ago, ***fullyGentle said:

yes it entirely was sarcastic.

The inference was that men dont need to edge because they cant get her to orgasm most times

It was sarcasm, but your inference is incorrect. Refer to Gemini's comment.

Posted
52 minutes ago, Largecarrin said:
Rope_kitten_88 would you get in touch with me please

Why?