Suspense…

ne****

Posted
1 minute ago, new-york878145 said:
🍿 👀

😂🤣

Posted
Never happened to me, but I’m sure I’d hate it.
Posted
Every woman is different, I personally love being teased/edged/orgasm denial. Communication with partners is key.
MyNameDoesntFi
Posted
No women I've ever been with complained about edging or denial
Posted
Love it but hard to find someone who’s good at it 😞 more to it than getting someone close than holding back but keeping them on the edge. I’ve not met many who have truely mastered it and I get bored and frustrated and switch off mentally.
Posted
12 hours ago, ***fullyGentle said:
I just asked a friend, she says "women don't need edging, that's just called 'having sex with a man'"

I mean she’s not wrong with some men 😂 I’ve definitely been in that predicament many times during vanilla sex.

Posted
3 minutes ago, kinkybitchsc said:
Love it but hard to find someone who’s good at it 😞 more to it than getting someone close than holding back but keeping them on the edge. I’ve not met many who have truely mastered it and I get bored and frustrated and switch off mentally.

Yes, it's an art.

MyNameDoesntFi
Posted
11 minutes ago, kinkybitchsc said:

If you're playing with someone who doesn't know you that well. Maybe implement a rule where you have to have permission to cum. When you ask then they can deny and resume edging you. As you get used to one another, it's like playing poker. There's plenty of tells 😂

Posted
35 minutes ago, kinkybitchsc said:

Interesting

Posted
1 hour ago, Hotchpotch said:

Yes, it's an art.

I agree. It is an art. I can give a description of how I do it and ya can give me feedback

Posted
Hubby n I edge absolutely as much as possible so it can be a nice build up I recommend !