PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
I shave the shaft an 1.5 inches around it so nobody gets hair in their mouth and keep the rest
Posted
Neat and trim ..
Like an airstrip!
Whore4u-1011
Posted

Shaved, bare for both parties.

Posted
I prefer to keep myself shaved but female partners, i prefer a bit of the bush!
Posted
I love a woman who is cleanly shaved
Posted
Trim it with an arrow pointing down to the treasure
Posted
Hair free. Wax, shave ity hair remover. All good
Posted

I prefer to shave my d**k and balls, but remain natural elsewhere, although I am not averse to trimming hair length fairly short. I tried whole body shaving but it is time consuming with little benefit.

Posted
I believe in "What makes the individual comfortable " unless they are looking outward and not inward. (Sorry if alot of what I say is Metaphorical or Cryptic...I'm not certain any other way to word things.) In my opinion, The Final Say is that if a person is Happy as they appear, completely alone, with no input by anything sentient....that's what SHOULD matter, however, even I tend to go with what makes someone I admire Happy so it's entirely a "What's the motive and Specifics "
Posted
I’m not fussed but I do like a bit of hair on my sub. I also think men that like a bush are hot as fk!
Posted
Waxed, butt bleached, paradise, sensitive
Posted
I don’t like shaved pussies. I don't like those 70s shrubs either. A well-groomed pubic hair with a nice shaved underside is a fetish for me. It's something I like to enjoy under a sheer lingerie.
Posted
Shaved is the best I don't want no hair in my mouth that nasty
Posted
I style personally, if I want a lass to be shaved/trimmed, least I can do is the same.
Posted
Shaved, it's tastier that way
Posted
Love a bush! But better if she decides what she's comfortable with. Makes it all better!
Posted
I’m ok as long as it’s not a jungle.
Posted
I have a Grey bush & I don't particularly care if my playmates have hairy cocks. I'm at a point in my life where I'm mature enough to know that it's whatever I want & like. It really has nothing to do with anyone else.
Posted
Depends on the woman but I like it cut very close or completely shaved
Posted
Yeah shaving is just a personal preference. Especially when you lug around something hefty everyday pft heh