PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
Depends on the day but for the most part I keep everything trimmed close and prefer my lady friend that way but by know means is that a deal breaker if they are not
Posted
I like all stages. Bald is hot. But I enjoy a nice well maintained bush.
Posted
Bald to bush for partners, prefer myself trimmed.
Posted
Shaved or waxed when I’m brave. Each to their own and everyone should do it for their own preference not what someone else likes. But personally I hate going down on someone really hairy
Posted
I swim and play sports so I wax and leave a 🔻the majority if the time. Occasionally hibernation happens and I'm more au natural but keep things overall maintained
Posted
i really only prefer to clean up the v line and like, the lips. i like to keep it bushy on top
Posted
Prefer shaved, we can match! 🫠
Posted
I shave with a body trimmer out of respect when I'm sexually active and do occasional trims if not expecting sex. On women I don't like a mouth full of hair, I have a gag reflex with hair in my mouth. I love a smooth pussy. White girls pubes are softer and can be okay when trimmed and styled. Black girl pubes are too rough and scratchy
SeaDragon580
Posted
I will trim upon request but I don't have thick body hair to start with. On my partner I prefer her to be as smooth as a slip n' slide lol
Posted
Best way to prevent ingrown hair?
Posted
Definitely clean cut bald pussy is the best look. Nothing like eating on a clean plate
Posted
Prefer if the lawn is regularly maintained >:D
Posted
Shave for sure! It's already enough that Darwin is telling us that we are monkeys and gorillas, there's no need to physically feel it as well
Posted
Landing strip or maintained bush is fine with me
Posted
Definitely prefer shaved and smooth
Posted
Love no public hair don't want to floss before eating
Posted
Definitely shaved. I eat so much pie, that would become a newsense after a while 😋
Posted
I keep my girl bare. Twice weekly she is required to present herself to me to be groomed.
Posted
I like hair if it's not growing wild
Posted
1 hour ago, chocolateybbw78 said:
I have a Grey bush & I don't particularly care if my playmates have hairy cocks. I'm at a point in my life where I'm mature enough to know that it's whatever I want & like. It really has nothing to do with anyone else.

Gray bush is gorgeous!!

Posted
I prefer to keep myself closely trimmed or bald for the ladies sake. As for her, as long as it’s not needing a machete to clear a path. It’s up to her to decide.