PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
Completely shaven and smooth.
Posted
1 hour ago, outdoors119 said:

Best way to prevent ingrown hair?

Gentle exfoliation. Wait at least a day or two after shaving to not irritate the skin. You can also use products meant to minimize ingrown hairs. They usually have salicylic acid. 

Posted
For vaginas, some hair can be helpful in maintaining a healthy biome and reduce the frequency of various common infections
Bluestblues
Posted
A very smooth pussy feels lovely but there is also something very horny about a thick dark hairy pussy
Posted
I shave, I like how clean it looks and feels and it seems to be more sensitive...
Posted
Yeh. It's the tidiness and hygiene for me. For men and women. Shaved, trimmed, sculptured. Pubes catch and pull when exploring.
Posted
It's an aesthetic and practical consideration.
adrenalina75
Posted
3 hours ago, dcrew86 said:
Bald. A little landing strip is ok.

You have a little landing strip?

Posted
I do trimmed but not fully shaved seems to bare then
Posted
Never shaved. Hairy or trimmedd with a trail leading to The clit
Posted
I prefer natural - hairy kitty and harry armpits of my female sub
Posted
Prefer shaved but a trimmed bush is fine as well.
Posted
Shaved provides easier access 😝
Posted
I'm all shaven and I prefer the same
Posted
Shaved looks best, but as long as it's trimmed and not full jungle I think you're good
Posted
I don't have a preference at all
Posted
Love hairy pussy and everything down to shaven
Posted
It’s her choice, up until it’s mine - then it’s Save. I find it more intimate.
Posted
Shaved. Hair changes the flavor. Anywhere you have hair gets sweat and that sweat drips down into your pussy, so by not maintaining your private parts we're tasting y'alls body odor. I've given oral to some women who didn't shave and doing it made me gag because their sweat is what I was tasting and it doesn't taste good at all. So, a little consideration is certainly appreciated. A little hair is fine, but if it's so much hair that it changes how your pussy tastes, then you should think about how it would feel if the roles were reversed.
Posted
I shave down there regularly