PUBIC HAIR: SHAVE OR SAVE?

br****

Posted
Can't stand hair!!! Doesn't make sense to floss your teeth while eating...smh
Posted
I definitely think natural is the way to go. It's more comfy and cozy, it's fun to play with, it's sexy, and you don't get pricked every time you go down!
Posted
I don't care personally, just go with what you want and let me do the same lol
Posted
I prefer a full shave but I hate how it gets after with my skin so trimming it is. For her same thing. Prefer full shave but I totally understand the avoidance of razor burn
Posted
i like my little landing strip
Obeyu247s
Posted
All shaved chastity cages fits better for me
Posted
i shave mine but the girl can keep hers how she likes it
Posted
Definitely shaved for both of us or at least very well manicured for my partner.
Posted
I stay shaved but want my DD natural.
Posted

Preference for myself is I don't have one I sometimes let it grow others times I don't , I will always keep it clean and trimmed as gets a bit embarrassing when I have pubes longer than my c**k 🫢
I also believe bush is best but again it's a personal preference and what's in ones pants is entirely their own. From a purely perv point of view a well maintained bush is a thing of beauty

Posted
Keep it. Yeah shaved is ok. But be natural. So many sexy girls in the world with sexy bush and hairy pits. 🥰🥰
Posted
I like my little one to keep it shaved, but I dont mind some hair generally.
Posted
I prefet thick bushes in my face as i lick!!
Posted
Depends on my mood and the man I am seeing.
Posted
iam unshaven eould love to be clean shaven , but when I do I get ingrown hairs prefer women to be smooth but will go down yhere face first either way
Posted
I LOVE either a full bush or trimmed. Some type of hair. I HATE bald. It's such a turnoff
Posted
I like to be shaven, but my women can do whatever she please (and I like a little hair, it's hott)