Blowjob dreams

fl****

Posted
- [ ] Randomly in a parking lot - so two ways it could go. I could be sitting in my truck or you could be sitting in your car. Say I’m in my truck, you walk by, I stare at you and watch your ass as you go by. You turn look at me and see me looking, you smile, and start walking to my truck. I roll down the window. You ask if I was staring at you. I say yes, you’re so fucking sexy. You say would you like me to suck your cock? Only if you will let me eat that pussy!! You don’t even wait, you open my door, pull out my dick and start sucking. Then you look up and tell me your pussy is so wet. I tell you climb in the truck, let me play with that pussy while you swallow this cock!
- [ ] walking into a bathroom - so there I am walking into a bathroom, maybe at a business, maybe a public bathroom, maybe my bathroom. I go to pee and you follow me in. I could notice you or not both would be fun. Noticed, what are you doing in here! I’m just here to help! Good I need a lot of help! You walk over and pull my cock out and help me piss. Not noticed, I walk up and pull out my dick, I start to pee. You walk up behind me and grab my dick nice and slowly and gently, I let go and just let it happen. I finish peeing, you say what about me? I ask what do you mean? I want to taste you! Oh ok, well he is in your hands now, do whatever you want. You pull him into the stall and sit on the toilet and start sucking every last drop out of him till he is nice and dry.
Posted
Wtw we can do that for sure lmaoo 🥵🥵🥵
Posted
Nobody has ever given you random road head… sneaky BJ’s? That’s not a fantasy, that’s a shame! I love holding a cock while you piss…
Posted
And honey, if my mouth was around your cock, I’d suck it until you pried me off of you, long after you got your nut. ;p
Posted
2 minutes ago, GoodGirlNC83 said:
And honey, if my mouth was around your cock, I’d suck it until you pried me off of you, long after you got your nut. ;p

Nah I haven’t had that and shit I need to feel what this is like cus shit I might not let you stop if your talking like this lol

Posted
You’d have to convince me to start first. Hahaha
Posted
Of course with out a doubt I can get you there love lol that’s not a problem shit I might actually surprise you with some shit ;P
Posted
Doubtful… respectfully ;p
Posted
I mean I guess we’ll just have to find out then lmaoo