Who knew work could be so exciting

JayAllen

JayAllen
Posted

I’ve been at my job for several years and I’m always on time and do all my work. I work in the accounting department and one day we got  a new employee. She walked in late and I couldn’t believe how gorgeous she was. I felt myself getting hard and I almost had to go to the rest room to take care of it but I managed to keep myself from cuming . Do to the sensitive nature of our business and a need to keep our clients information confidential we have a copy room with no windows and a door that locks. On her third day at work I went into the room to make copies and her and my supervisor (an older woman of 64 years old came into the room behind me. Before I realized it they had locked the door and started making out as they ran their hands all over each other’s bodies. My supervisor’s face is very weathered and she looks more like 75 but what I hadn’t noticed before was that she had a great figure. Quickly they started undressing right in front of me. I nervously asked if they wanted me to leave and my supervisor responded saying in a stern voice “No you have work to do here!” I said I already finished making my copies and while I was saying that the new girl suddenly hand cuffed my left arm to a copper water pipe that went from the floor to the ceiling. I was shocked and didn’t know what to think. My supervisor said “I want you to meet Diane our new hire. She has agreed to help me do something I’ve wanted to do for a while.” As I was listening to her my feet were pulled out from under me and I crashed to the floor. Next thing I knew my supervisor was standing over me completely naked and as I was taking in her surprisingly sexy body she reached down and put a ball gag on me before I came back to my senses. I started to feel really scared but also the excitement was coursing through my body in a way that I’ve never experienced. The next thing I knew they were working together to flip me on my stomach and then out of somewhere that I couldn’t wrap my brain around they pulled out a stretcher bar out  and attached it to my ankles. I was starting to get really scared. I had no idea what they were planning and I started to shiver and shake in terror at what might be coming. I didn’t have to wait long to find out. As I turned my head to try to see what was going on above me I could see my supervisor putting on a very large strap on. Now I become really scared. I have never had anything in my ass before and I was imagining the *** that was coming my way. Fortunately I felt the slight relief of lube being squirted on my ass and then a finger roughly working it inside of me. As I felt my supervisor and the large strap on straddling my ass I heard my supervisor say “ I’ve always liked your tight ass and I’ve dreamed of tapping it, now I’m going to really enjoy this. Doubly so now that I can tell that you have a virgin asshole.” With that she started pushing it into my ass. Surprisingly she didn’t start forcing it in but slowly worked the tip in. As soon as she got the tip in she started ramming it in and out as hard as she could. Let me tell you it was really hard. I could hear her moaning louder and louder as she pumped in and out of my ass continually. Suddenly she convulsed as she had a huge orgasm. She pulled it out and slipped off of me. I felt relieved but sore. Then I heard her say to Diane that it was so much better than she had imagined. Diane asked for her turn and was soon strapped. She straddled me and I tried to protest but the ball gag prevented me from getting anything out. Once again I felt the *** of my asshole being stretched and then the thrusts began, not as hard with Diane which was a relief. As she kept slowly going in and out of me I started to find some enjoyment in it and the feel of her body on mine was intoxicating. She kept going for what must have been 10 minutes maybe more and then her moans got louder and she finally collapsed in my back. That was really satisfying. When she got up they rolled me on my back and my supervisor said “what a good stretched asshole you have now. Do you want to continue our game?” With hopes of this once in a lifetime experience continuing I nodded my head yes. Then she said “if I take the ball gag off are you going to yell and scream like a sissy girl?” I nodded my head to indicate that I wouldn’t. At that point she removed the ball gag and asked if I would obey her orders? I feeling a bit broken by this humiliating experience sheepishly said yes I would. She instantly slapped my face hard and said “from now on you are to to address me as Mistress in private and M anywhere else. Do you understand and agree?” I quickly responded with a yes to which she slapped my face even harder an said “ What did you say?!” I quickly understood and said Yes Mistress. She caressed my face and called me her good little slut. For some reason that I didn’t understand I smiled when she called me her slut. At this point I started anxiously waiting for what came next. Without a word she straddled my face and pressed her pussy down. I understood  and started lapping eagerly. To my surprise I felt Diane lowering her pussy onto my rock hard cock. She started riding me and it filled me with more vigor for the task my mouth was doing. I could feel a change in my Mistresses movement and her moans. I could tell she was about to come and I realized so was I. Diane could tell I was almost there so she quickly got off of me just as my Mistress came and squirted all over my face. She commanded me to lick her clean and I said “Yes Mistress” and complied. When she was cleaned up by my tongue she got up and Diane immediately came for her turn. As her pussy lowered down on my face I went to work. Once again I felt a pussy lowering onto my cock and I knew it was my Mistress. She rode me hard and quickly brought me to the point of exploding in her pussy but quickly pulled out and teased my cock by slapping it with two fingers. When I settled she hopped back on and did this over and over until Diane came which was an explosive experience for her and  after her powerful orgasm she kept me eating her as she had one orgasm after another. Finally she finished and they both stood over me telling me what a good slut I am. As a reward they asked me who’s pussy I wanted to come in. I really wanted Diane’s but I was sure it was a trick question so I said “yours Mistress” I was praised for my answer and told if I came into her I would have to lick and suck my cum out after. At this point my state of arousal was so high I would’ve agreed to anything so I did.  Once again Diane straddled my face while Mistress rode me until I came and it was a lot. More than I think I ever have. When Mistress dismounted and brought her cum dripping pussy to my face I was ready to please her but Diane gently pushed Mistress on her back an started slurping my cum. Mistress really enjoyed  it and came several more times on Diane. Afterwards Diane came over to me and spit Mistresses cum into my mouth and told me to swallow it all and lick her face clean. I of course did as I was told. 
they released me from my bonds and laid on the floor with me for a while caring for me. When we got up and left the room I realized that the work day was over and everyone had already left. Mistress asked if I wanted to keep doing these adventures with her as my Mistress I quickly said Yes Mistress. This became a weekly event until Diane left the company three years later. Mistress was quick to find us another play partner so the adventure continues. 
let me know if you have this much fun at work.

Posted
I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $200
JayAllen
Posted
17 minutes ago, DFW2024 said:

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $200

Sorry but you lose.

Posted
Very well written and hot 🥵
Slavematthew
Posted

Extremely hot story thanks for the excitement!