Finding a wet mouth as I go to smoke a cig on the patio

fl****

Posted
One of my fantasies: I wake up, some a cig on the back patio, and you’re on your knees, mouth open, right between the patio chairs. I sit down on chair put my legs up, and watch you worship my cock.

Setting the scene 🎬 : so, I sleep naked, I usually wake up around 2 am to smoke a cig on the back patio, get some water, and maybe pee. Every time I wake up, my cock is rock hard, I mean like a fucking rock. So, I wake up, get out of bed still naked, grab a cigarette, walk out on to my back patio. I sit in my chair, put up my legs and feet up on the chair infront of me. Thats where you come in, you have been waiting there for me, you are already there on your knees waiting for this magical erect cock to appear right in front of you! And right when I sit down, You swallow that dick as hard and as fast as you can, trying to milk that cock of all its cum before I finish my cigarette and go back in.

Gate is always open, no dogs, park on the side of the house and walk right in to the yard. I’m on a corner house, makes it easy to sneak in and out I will have some cushion on the chairs you can use for your knees. be there right at 2, because it only take me about 5 mins so smoke and I will be going back to sleep!!