Do gang bangs require payment?

Posted

That‘ right!
I think, everyone who  desides to Go to  such an Action should  thougt of the costs also them Are Not to see. What is realy free of ***.  The Organisation of such an Event generats  costs and 
much work…. Not to see later  on having  the  fun……
Free giving  should be  in  use!

Posted
We put sooo much time and effort and *** into it. It WAS for us, and we wanted a good event. We provided everything, including lots of snacks. Lol. It was a great time and I took nothing bad away from it... but, would still make some changes if we decide to do it again.
Posted
Not really just need to find the right guy or men or a man that has a group of friends that’s down for that lol cus I work on the road and it’s happened a couple of times when we are away lol
Posted
11 hours ago, Criket_Darling said:

We put sooo much time and effort and *** into it. It WAS for us, and we wanted a good event. We provided everything, including lots of snacks. Lol. It was a great time and I took nothing bad away from it... but, would still make some changes if we decide to do it again.

absolutely - like - it can be a great experience but then, always tweaks to make things better for yourself or others.