Pet Play Or Touch Starved?

Li****

Posted
So, I really like the idea of laying on someone's lap while they play with my hair and scratch my head, rubbing my back and arms like I was their most cherished possession. I don't mind wearing a collar and leash, in face I actually really like the idea, especially since I'd be really close to my person :). I also really like the idea of being called puppy.

I'm not really sure if this is a form of pet play or if I'm just severely touch starved (probably the latter), so give me advice please!

Puppy Boy Out 🐶💙
Posted
Not sure if this is already pet play, but I love all of that, too. :) Besides being called puppy. ;)

For my part, I'm "just" severely touch starved.

Just explore your ideas, maybe you will find more things you like about puppy play, who knows?
Posted
could literally be both. you don’t think touch starved puppy boys exist?
Craig1980
Posted
The world wide web is a great and wonderful thing I recommend heading onto Google and doing some key web searches into puppyplay there will no doubt be sites where you can link with ppl, buy pup gear and learn to get into a puppy head space... And most of all just allow yourself to be you
Posted
Yesterday at 01:08 PM, pearlini said:
could literally be both. you don’t think touch starved puppy boys exist?

yeah, I exist!

Posted
8 hours ago, annybunny613 said:

yeah, I exist!

exactly!

Posted
Pet play is fun but gotta make sure you playing with someone good
Posted
Your ideas stems from your desires to be pet and taken care of/treated as such by someone you would and should trust to take your interest as the priority during any exploration that you and that person is going to embark on!

The ideas and desires you have are shared/common amongst people of all sex/sexual orientations and so yeah there are definitely Puppy Boys out there who is just as severely starved as you are and is yawning to give you that touch/rub of affection like their most cherished and precious position Lil Puppy!