Denial and teasing with non-sexual things?

Jokerz-1160

Jokerz-1160
Posted

I've heard some stories of Dom(me)s punishing their subs by denying them something (like, a dessert, a favourite TV show, etc.), and then doing this very thing (eating the dessert, watching the show) in front of them. For instance, one sub I know of was denied sweets for several days, and during this time, he and his Domme went out with another BDSM couple. She asked him what he wants for dessert and ordered it, then ate it herself and shared it with the other couple, but NOT with him.

I'm curious if you ever did anything like this?

Cheekysub247
Posted
Yes I've done similar, kink doesn't have to be sexual. I chose a movie to watch, sat down then wasnt allowed to watch it but they did. I've made food and drinks but not allowed them.
Posted

I did it with a sub who loved skittles.

She was tied also.  Occassionally I would do something like place one into her hand to see if she could throw in her mouth (nope) or below her nose and lip to see if she could roll it in (also nope) but yeah 

Posted
I think it is the Dominants prerogative to punish as they see fit. It doesn’t always have to be sexual or a physical punishment.

Eating my desert would be a horrible punishment for me, that’s evil 😂.

I was once given a punishment of standing in the corner blindfolded and headphones on listening to the same 2 songs that she knew I didn’t like for 2 hours, but she also randomised it so I didn’t know what song was next.
Posted

course, there is worse things to do that - say - eat someones favourite thing - you can kinda ruin something for them for life

say if it's your favourite desert, fill it into one of your shoes, have you hump it, then eat it while telling you that any time you ever eat it again you'll be reminded of that. 

Posted
As a Domme myself, I think tease and denial in a non sexual manner can also be very effective. There are so many possibilities, it excites me 😂
going2graceland
Posted
Wednesday at 01:22 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

course, there is worse things to do that - say - eat someones favourite thing - you can kinda ruin something for them for life

say if it's your favourite desert, fill it into one of your shoes, have you hump it, then eat it while telling you that any time you ever eat it again you'll be reminded of that. 

This is my favourite thing. Lol

Posted
That would be intense. Love it