Knot Toys

Aweewah

Posted

I'm planning to buy one of those creature didlos with a knot. Since I find knotting really hot. Has anyone used one and have any advice?

Posted
Maybe get two sizes so you can train your holes 🖤 get lube also try out a few types to see what your body likes and grind till you cum ❤️ hope the best experience for you 😜
Posted
I think Vixskin dildos are the best. As a woman who LOVES to be taken by my woman.
Posted
P.S. if you find a good knot tie, please PM me. I’ll tie my woman’s cock to her next time I tie her down and take her to the rodeo.
Posted
Check out the Bad Dragon website, they specialize in that stuff.
Posted
Don't try to go to big unless you know you can take it and bad dragon is good quality but they also steal designs and are a bit overpriced
Posted

I second not going as big as your eyes want, start smaller. I got a knot sheath, which looks pretty small, but definitely does not feel small. And lube, lube, lube. 

Posted
Best thing I can offer you is go to Amazon to buy them they are way cheaper and I wouldn't worry about too big like everyone is saying you slowly drop down on it to train so you want it a little large
Posted
Friday at 12:11 PM, alicesparrow said:
Don't try to go to big unless you know you can take it and bad dragon is good quality but they also steal designs and are a bit overpriced

who have they stolen designs from? thats kind of a big allegation considering theyre like the only company i knew that made dildos like that…. I’d like to see some evidence to support such claims.

knottyfuncouple
Posted

start small!!!!!!!  elypse art is awesome