Building a play space in my giant shed in my backyard

ja****

Posted
Anyone have any suggestions for what I should build in my play space? Or better yet tell my why play space is special
kimutu72
Posted
I didn have a so called play space, but I had a spare room that would be my play room with the toys a bed it just set the mood plus kept everything private in there
Posted
The first thing that comes to mind when I think “shed” is poor ventilation, poor lighting and overall kinda horror film inspired?
So unless your trying to go with that theme I think an overhaul of the space to almost change it from shed to more of a cozy cabin or something to escape the fact it’s.. a shed haha. Hope it helps!
Posted
Cock milking station. Oils and lotions. Gentle toys to use on big smooth dangling bull balls and a two-toned flaccid horsecock swaying with gravity in the wind
as I lay facedown naked with my manmeat gently placed thru the custom opening in the middle of your otherwise normal massage table waiting to be pleasured & pampered by your or soft hands eagerly awaiting my cock to lower below the table. You will get 9-13 thick spurts of high-sperm count semen from my cock baby. Feel free to measure it's massive girth and overall dimensions too while you play. Not a bad idea for the shed!
typhoon2
Posted
A dedicated playspace can create ambience that can immediately change the mood. A & B are close lovers but when they enter the dungeon - whatever form it takes - then they're Mast A and Slave B or whatever. It can be decorated to enhance the atmosphere, and toys can be stored for optimum access (or intimidation!). My own dedicated playspace is a spare room, with day-to-day access needed for a wardrobe, loft hatch, cat to seek the sun, etc. The dungeon furniture stays in there, out of sight from visitors and requiring very little effort to get ready. Overnight guests require major re-arranging unless kinky so we try to be anti-social and discourage such guests. :P

As to what to build, it really depends on what structure you have and what you want. Shibari suspension would need strong overhead beams (or a free-standing frame). Restraining to a St Andrew's cross might require said cross to be secured to a load-beairng wall, if not free-standing, or simply attach restraint points directly to the wall. Mood lighting might or might not be important. Candles for wax or atmosphere would require a degree of fire-proofing. A storage trunk for smaller toys could double as a spanking bench or massage table or whatever. Wet play will be very different from rope work on the floor or pony training. There are many, many variables, depnding on preferences.
Posted
Agreeing with Icedxlatte, definitely finishing it out with some lighting etc. you don’t want that ***er shed vibe. Also if neighbors are close by you might want to add some sound proofing. Don’t forget to have a comfy love seat or small spaces bed maybe a chase lounge for the after care. Maybe have a mini fridge to keep water/gatarade. There is a show on Netflix how to build a sex room etc go watch some. Doing what appeals to you and your play friends is the most important.
Posted

Ventilation, soundproofing, secure fixtures

other than that - it's your playroom - what are you into?