“The Hunted”

Erotes-72

Posted

Hi all. I find an idle mind can be quite creative and in my case it lead to this. A new tale that may become quite a bit darker than my normal stories. Who knows where it will lead but at least I can share the start. 

Chapter one - “Dawn breaks”

Dawn broke, the morning light penetrating the trees above. Not true light as the dense green canopy filtered the suns rays somewhat, but night had passed, the new day was born. 

Not just any day, but the day to mark the start of the chase was upon us. A day born to fulfil all sexual lust, a day to fulfil fantasies. Whilst there were many players, both hunters and hunted, she felt wanted, she was the hunts primal prey, the prime capture in the chase and the prize most sort.

She stood restrained, rested and ready. Her given name for the contest was “Pholoe”, a mere slave girl. The clock ticked, the hour rapidly approaching. Her release so imminent, her head start so small. 

Soon she would be running for her freedom and the chase would begin. She knew if caught what awaited. To be ravaged, ***d and a mere “fuck toy” for her horny pursuers.

Her solitude was broken by the arrival of the Master huntsman. Not a tall or impressive individual but one totally revered by all. For it would be his mercy to gift, if or more likely when, she was captured.

The warmth of the morning already evident, the day would be a hot one, a further challenge she must endure. She felt a small drop of perspiration roll down her face, off her chin, softly landing on her naked breast. She wore no clothing, had not personal possessions, alone as nature intended.

A game of simplicity. Stay safe and win a life changing sum of ***, to either keep for herself or reinvest and become a lifelong member of the “Hawkers” the group of hunts men and women that will shortly pursue her. Fail in her goal and become their prey, their toy, a mere plaything for their wanton desires. The rules dictated no mercy, no restrictions on depravity and no exclusions to how a captured “Spoil” ,the name given to the hunted, may be treated.

She knelt at the feet of the Master huntsman, his most ***ed and admired general at his side, the beautiful “Juno”. The warrior queen herself, even more desirable and beautiful in reality than any picture had ever displayed. Juno’s attire simplistic but adorable, just two simple strips of golden silk across her chest and nether regions, the latter barely hiding her womanhood but conversely leaving enough for the inquisitive mind. Pholoe’s arms were shackled behind her back fastened with a chain to her ankles, to keep her posture. Juno placed a hand on her breast and kissed her cheek. “Run hard, be strong, be fast, but know I desire you my treasure, and know I will have you” 

As Juno spoke the words a mischievous grin engulfed her face. She allowed her hand to softly fondle the breast she so desired, she squeezed her nipple tight whilst allowing her other hand to travel slowly south passed her stomach coming to rest on her Pubic line. “ Please know dear Pholoe, the rest of my desires will only be realised with your capture” 

The clock ticked on, the hour of release just moments away. Juno’s softly spoken words still filling her thoughts. Pholoe took several deep breaths, focused once more on her game play and prepared for the chase. She allowed herself one final glance at the other spoil, all naked, all kneeling and all restrained as she was. Males and females alike, all picturing the next moments when their shackles would be removed, the siren would sound and the chase would commence. All would soon be prey in this most perverted chase but all were there at their own behest. 

Posted

Oh my gosh!!!! Love love love so far!!! Please tell me there will be more!!! 

I love dark erotic stories, the darker the better for me. This is fantastic 👌

Posted

Such beautiful words, as always, my sweet. I believe this is the first of many chapters and your desire for dark erotic tales might just be rewarded with this. As further chapters flow I look forward to your views xx

Posted

Along with my gorgeous *** @lil-monster💗💗💗 definitely hope there is more to come  🙏 This is an awesome start and can't wait to read more and see how it all unfolds.... thank you for my sneaky peek 💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

My beautiful PixieDust your generous words are as uplifting as always. As for the sneaky preview, you know how your feedback so inspires me and encourages me to share xx

Posted

Such kind and adorable words Purr. Further chapters will follow soon xx

let’s hope for more goosebumps 😘

Posted

Oh to be the Hunter - Artemis; longbow laid aside for a whip 🖤🖤

Posted

Good evening Steve. I like this new Avenue of creative writing. I would agree that the darker stories excite me and others too . A very strong start, I feel the tension like the beginning of the Grand National love it and look forward to reading the next chapter 🙏🖤

Posted
16 hours ago, MadameMimiNix said:

Oh to be the Hunter - Artemis; longbow laid aside for a whip 🖤🖤

You are the hunter my sweet, Nemesis  a more interested party for this tale 😈

Posted
11 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Good evening Steve. I like this new Avenue of creative writing. I would agree that the darker stories excite me and others too . A very strong start, I feel the tension like the beginning of the Grand National love it and look forward to reading the next chapter 🙏🖤

To quote your theme the horses are under starters orders and the race will now commence.

As with the grand national some will fall, some will fade and a small few will flourish. So I hope you adore the race my friend.

As always your feedback means so much - thankyou

Posted
3 hours ago, Starling808 said:

😍 ❤️ 🤩

Amazed, astounded and overjoyed that my tale reaches so far and wide. You will never truly understand how much your message means my sweet. Thank you and “Aloha” my friend

Posted

Wow, what a wonderful story! I love dark fantasies. You write so well. I’m excited to find out what happens next ! ☺️

Posted
38 minutes ago, Phoenix31 said:

Wow, what a wonderful story! I love dark fantasies. You write so well. I’m excited to find out what happens next ! ☺️

Beautiful comments my lovely friend. I’m now sat in a dark room composing the opening lines to chapter 2, so I hope your wait will not be long xx

Posted
25 minutes ago, MsWheel said:

Thank you for sharing the first chapter of your story. I'm intrigued to read more.

I so adore interesting comments from new people so you’ve just made my morning MsWheel. Thank you. More is certainly on its way, this will indeed be a journey of dark erotic lust