Need help with being a virgin Dom

AG****

AG****
Posted
thanks everyone for listing
AG****
Posted
She keeps blaming it on the kink saying that she needs her release when reality what she wants is use as an excuse to abandon her family to go so her Wild Oats with everybody else well hope she has fun and she gets the release that she desires from the people that she desires it from what I had to pick up the pieces of my marriage my family into my financial ruin that you walked away from like a dumpster fire I hope there's a special place in hell for you
AG****
Posted
The kinky angel I hope you and your new baby daddy baby girl you and your little unicorn are going to find out that you were being used by a big bad wolf and sheep clothing and one day you'll see that and when you do don't come crawling back to me whining crying and complaining that you were being used that you didn't know what you were doing when you you left me alone in a home when no one to talk to you no friends no family no nothing crying in a room by myself every goddamn night while you walked out that door telling me that I should find somebody well I'm glad you did and then decided to abandon our family completely just for dick when the Only Rule I had for you was don't trip on Dick don't go out with dick and you couldn't even adhere to that one rule don't trip on a dick.