Sex in the Office?

Posted

Only because I can't stop thinking about different fantasies while I try to focus on work, and I've been getting really wet. I'm wondering, how many people have done things in their offices, or at least fantasized? Maybe its having someone sit under the desk taking your cock in their mouth while you work, or taking them on the conference table, bent over the main office desk, using the workout room for a real workout? I've had some small encounters years back, and some that even when they were interested, wasn't going to happen (I teach higher ed level and so the students may be of age, but they're my students and stay off limits ... just fantasies. including the one who after telling me she was interested showed up to my big lecture class, sat in the front row, a very sexy red dress and made sure I could see her .... She was probably the student who signed her course evaluation with her name and "what was sexfest.org on your desktop ... call me and her number" LOL that is was in my work folder for some time...

Posted
Nope never, I work outside most the time or have a physical job. I don’t ant to have sex when I smell like bust bowl lol. When I’m at work it all about how fast can I go
Posted
So i owned a restaurant the year i graduated with my bachelors. I remember one night in the back office stumbling across this blog about a restaurant employee who really had her eyes set on fucking the owner. She went into great detail on how this would happen and the eccentricities
Of exactly what she was planning on preforming once she got the owner alone. 1 was 22 at the time so anything like this that i could directly apply to my life was something i was interested in (I’m sure some of you ahead this story). So I checked in with this blog most nights to see if she had succeeded or how anticipation was building relentlessly. The last time a read an entry, on this blog it said “fuck it this is happening tonight, I don’t care if my advances have all gone unnoticed”, I was at this restaurant from open till close every night of the year counting down the drawers and making sure I was killing myself in my first business by not trusting anyone else with ***. One night one of my cashiers asked if she could stay in extra a little later to clean her station. I said sure, not really caring because once we closed I had a bottle of wine a cigs in the back office (important to note I’m sober now). Also if you ever do open a restaurant and have a soft opening before you get your liquor license make sure you give all the proceeds to the local authorities because from our grand opening on my business partner and I would get slammed and then an officer would follow us home just to make sure we got there safe. AH America. I digress. About thirty minutes later 1 emerged from the back office with a cig in one hand and a half full bottle of wine in the other. I stumbled around the restaurant to check and make sure the place was empty. When i got to the hostess’s stand there was an orange sticky note on the touchscreen of the computer. It read “don’t forget to check the walk in”, maybe it was the alcohol or just me, but the first feeling that surged through me was ***. I questioned, “Was i about to be executed in my walk in by some overly dramatic robbers?” (This had happened in a restaurant in town, not the same situation but same result a few weeks ago). But after I cautiously opened the heavy metal and insulated door and the little amount of visible air poured out 1 saw this cute little redhead kneeling on a towel she had laid down for herself looking at me. She looked at me and said nothing. Longly and with doe eyes that said “please come over here” Again I’m 22 and up until this moment no matter how awfully unprofessional it was, i thought, “this is why I own a restaurant.”, and for the first time this place hadn’t felt like a massively expensive prison 1 had bought for myself.
***1 have to take a break I’ll be back if anyone is interested, Seriously I have to get ready for work. Cheers****
Posted
Tho I have not experienced office fun I would given then right scenario. I’ve fantasized many times of being under the desk all day while DD works.
Posted
you’ve been getting really wet? im confused on that since youre a man and all…
Posted
13 minutes ago, SitOnMyFacePlz916 said:

My first thought too..

Posted
Stables are my office. Done it many times in there aha
Posted
24 minutes ago, SitOnMyFacePlz916 said:

You mean you don't get a bunch of pre-cum going until you release ... that's what I mean ... wen I'm excited, even in my head it just flows ...

Posted
11 minutes ago, kinkybitchsc said:

My first thought too..

Pre-cum. I can't be the only guy who can't get drenched if he isn't given the chance to finish. Maybe I am ... :)

Posted
17 minutes ago, kinkybitchsc said:

Stables are my office. Done it many times in there aha

That is pretty hot ... All sorts of place of work that can have a lot more fun going on then we sometimes think!

Posted
No 1 have never had a bunch of pre-cum or even heard of that before. It takes me at least an hour to come once and then about 30 minutes for each additional, record is 10 total, with breaks of course. Or 1 won’t at all for like 5 days and then can’t stop for 30 minutes, but I’ve never heard of a guy getting wet and a ton of precum and I’m assuming a small duffel bag of extra pants to carry around yeah? Especially in the summer. Hell anytime of year. Could you provide more detail of how you manage this what now is fascinating to me
Posted
13 minutes ago, D4DDY_NOT_DEBASE said:

No 1 have never had a bunch of pre-cum or even heard of that before. It takes me at least an hour to come once and then about 30 minutes for each additional, record is 10 total, with breaks of course. Or 1 won’t at all for like 5 days and then can’t stop for 30 minutes, but I’ve never heard of a guy getting wet and a ton of precum and I’m assuming a small duffel bag of extra pants to carry around yeah? Especially in the summer. Hell anytime of year. Could you provide more detail of how you manage this what now is fascinating to me

Well first, finish your restaurant story!

As for your question ... LOL not enough I need spare pants. Just a constant flow until I calm down or get a chance to cum. Its more a problem when my mind can wander. If I have people to engage with, some activity that keeps me occupied. I'm good. Things like work where I'm reading a report, or grading (I've got a part time teaching gig with my full time job) my mind can wander all over the place ... a lot of the times to sex. It can be annoying. I get enough if I can't distract myself that I get a sizable spot ... enough to feel wet. Not peeing your pants wet ... just wet ... When I'm in a relationship - lots of sex and jerking off when she's not up to it helps. When I'm not in a relationship like now ... jerking off pretty much any chance I get. Usually I'll wake up around 12am and 3am, then when I get up for work I jerk off again. Or, if I'm at work and its happening, I'll get up, walk around the building ... talk with colleagues to take my mind off of it. Here I thought it was pretty normal for guys to get a lot of precum. 

Posted
8 hours ago, SitOnMyFacePlz916 said:

This isn’t unusual for some men. And it’s delightful to discover when it’s been happening.
“What’s this? Have you been thinking naughty thoughts all day?”😈

Posted
I’m surprised you get anything done honestly max I’ll finish it soon thanks for taking my response 1 the playful manner 1 intended 1 read it back and I’m it could have sounded abrasive but you took it in stride. 1 admire that
Posted
You do realize that you're a guy and that you can't get wet right???
Posted
1 hour ago, Dom9296 said:

LOL. Every time I take a shower I get wet! :) Yep, I'm a guy. Nope, not like a woman, but when you're thinking, as someone mentioned above "naughty thoughts" all day, and some days that's about all I think about, and your underwear and leg have a sizable "wet" spot from precum ... then I think using wet is an appropriate word - damp/moist just don't cut it. Its just different then women.

Posted
2 hours ago, Dom9296 said:

Actually when a guy is very aroused his dick will leak that tasty clear precum and will get all juicy not as much as my pussy leaks but still yummy